Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!  Thought it would be fun to use some of Little Yellow Bicycle's Saturdays collection to make a card for the holiday.  The reds, whites and blues in the collection are perfect for the occasion.
I added some of the star stick pins from the Head of the Class collection to add a little pizzazz to the design.  These are old felt Thickers from American Crafts, but I thought the texture went well with all of the texture included in the Saturdays collection.

Hope you and your family are having a good time celebrating our nation's birthday.  We are just stuffing ourselves and I snuck away for just a moment to write this blog post - LOL.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Laurel Geisbush said...

I love this collection for the 4th. Very cute!

Kathy Martin said...

This card is so CUTE! Love the bicycle and the star pins! Thanks for visiting my blog! And thanks so much for the sweet comment on the LYB post about admiring my cards....that means a lot! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Loving those papers, LOVE that card.